Monday, December 5, 2011

Lips of Velvet Coming Soon!!


Exciting News!!

Since a recent blog was about patience, I should mention that my impatience does sometimes pay off. Lips of Velvet, my erotic f/f short, was contracted by Rebel Ink Press (And I love the abbreviation of this publisher... RIP. Love.)

You can check out their website here.

I did a blog post last month that was a sneak peek at this story. WARNING!! Adults only. Check it out here.

The plan at this time is for it to be released in spring of 2012 but I will have more information as it becomes available.

Hopefully I will have more contract/publication info coming in future blogs as I have quite a few things out on submission right now...

And a few other things yet up my sleeve.

I will keep you updated but for now!! *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment