Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sneak Peek! Someone Like You ~Adult Only


Someone Like You is my latest finished project... It is off on submissions right now *fingers crossed* It was inspired by the song by Adele of the same title.

Adele's lyrics: I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited/But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it./I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded/That for me it isn't over./Never mind, I'll find someone like you/I wish nothing but the best for you too/Don't forget me, I beg/I remember you said,/"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,/Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Another F/F erotic, this one follows Kay. Kay gets a phone call from her former lover to meet at a restaurant for Valentine's day only to find that the woman she thought loved her...

Is getting married.

To make matters worse, Cammie, the sister of the groom-to-be, is attractive and Kay is battling feelings for her.

So for a Sunday Sneak Peek, I give you Someone Like You.

Enjoy!!

Excerpt:

“Good. This is my building. Come in.” She turned and walked up steps towards double doors. I paused.

“I shouldn’t.”

“Fine. Be a chickenshit. Again, I’m not going to beg you.” The words were a challenge as was the way she cocked a hand on one hip. She had to know how sexy she was, standing there like that.

Joining her on the step, I moved into her space with a cocky arrogance that I only half felt. “You will beg me. And you’ll like it.”


Happy Writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment