Thursday, December 29, 2011

Exciting week...


New Years is upon us...

What have you resolved for the new year? I can tell you right now that I wanted to be standing in Times Square by this year so I could see the ball drop live and it probably isn't going to happen. However, the kids and I will be hunkering down with a good friend as we have the past couple years. We will sip drinks at midnight and watch the ball drop and do a countdown. Possibly there will be a Wii dance party. Then, of course, the traditional pork and sauerkraut. Pigs never look back...

How do you ring in the new year?

Yesterday, I had the fun author of steamy MM, Megan Slayer on the blog. If you missed it, check out the blog here. She was talking reviews with us and we got to hear about her new releases Permanent. Check out her website here or pick up your copy of Permanent here.

Tomorrow I will have a special guest here at the blog. Anne Holly, multipublished author, is stopping by to tell us about her recent release, Bubbly. This story is a fantastic erotic piece that will fit great into anyone's New Year celebration. Pick up a copy over at amazon today here.

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment