Friday, December 2, 2011

Commited


I have accepted the challenge... Taken up the torch... Jumped out of the airplane not sure if the parachute is going to work...

Yes, I have decided to take a blog challenge.

NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month and it is a challenge to post a blog every day for a whole month. Sound easy?

I have a hard time remembering where I leave my KEYS every day of the month not to mention blogging every day. So committing to do anything, every day, well...

I have a lot on my schedule. I am an editor. I am homeschooling two kids and have another in public school. I am a full time college student. I an author. I also review books. At some point in there, I like to do wild and crazy things like sleep, shop, do laundry... and people start to worry if they don't see me for long periods of time. Not to mention, you know, that whole holiday thing.

But I think I can do it.

Who is with me?

*ahem*

If nothing else, you can snort coffee on your screen if I fall on my face? (perks)

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment