Monday, November 7, 2011

In my Mailbox!


I was very excited when I looked in my mailbox and saw a package from Nebraska today...



Something Sewn is the Etsy company of the fantastic and witty Anna Seckman. You can find her shop here. From mug rugs to quilts, she has a very diverse and unique product that caters to those wanting something fun and handmade.

Her stuff is not only modern but still different.
She makes these cool framed handprints so that you can commemorate that moment when your child's hand is so tiny... And for readers she makes one of a kind ereader cases. Check out her site.

For me she made... (and yes, this is perfect if you pay any attention to my blog or facebook...)
Coffee cup cozies!!
Here are the pics. They are beautiful. I am so in love with them that I couldn't resist sharing them. :)
Please excuse the fact that these were taken in my car... I was kind of excited to get the package... So I couldn't wait to open them...

Okay, I have a power point presentation to throw together. Hope you check out Something Sewn and Anna...If you read this... I love them and YOU ROCK!! Thank YOU!!!!!! <3 Sooooo Much!!!

1 comment: