Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Red Rose full of thorns...

Due to recent events, and for the lack of communication from Red Rose Publishing owner/ceo, Wendi Felter Gabbidon, I hereby publicly announce the termination of my contracts and reclaim all rights to the following creative works: Odd Stuff, The Odd Series Book 1.


My name is Virginia Nelson, writing as Virginia Nelson, and I am the author and sole copyright owner of the book Odd Stuff, by Virginia Nelson.  

Notification of this termination has been sent to Red Rose Publishing, the publisher, and DMCA notifications have been provided to third party vendors.

To the readers, I apologize for any inconvenience and will rerelease the series entirely--something I have been unable to do previously due to various issues with RRP.

Thanks so much for your continued support. 
Virg

No comments:

Post a Comment