Thursday, December 27, 2012

I think you're swell

This song is for you, my readers.
 
 
Thanks to my readers.

Because of you, I managed to become not only a multipublished author but multipublished with different publishers in 2012.  Because of you, I managed to go to my first conference, to dare contracts I wouldn't have tried before...to dare.

In 2012, we shared two Decadent releases--Hypnotist and Taking Control.
A rerelease of my menage, Clothing Optional, with MuseItUp.
A rerelease of my paranormal romantic comedy, Odd Stuff, with Red Rose.
We saw Accidental Pirate and Lips of Velvet come out as self pubs--another first.

My YA was also rereleased under my penname and my free read stayed out there for you.

So... What Is Next?

Turn Me On is currently available for preorder from MuseItUp Publishing and will go out the door on February first of 2013.  It's a FF erotic romance.

Taming a Sex God will be available from Champagne Book Group in March of 2013.  It's a short carnal story set on a tropical island of fantasies.

Dom of the Dead will be available somewhere in March/April of 2013 from Decadent Publishing.  A paranormal BDSM, I'm hoping you guys will find it like nothing you've ever read before.

Rumor Has It will be available from Champagne Book Group in April of 2013.  A contemporary romcom, this story has a little bit of everything...even Elvis.

My contemporary romantic comedy Watkin's Pond series is under consideration.

I have three other books on their way out to join those.

I've never started a year before with a publishing schedule that spread into the new year.  Hopefully, this is the sign of things to come.

But all of this is because of you.

Sincerely, thank you.  I really do think you're swell.



No comments:

Post a Comment