Saturday, March 31, 2012

WINNERS!!!


Some of you may know...

I was running a couple of little contests here on the blog. I really want to thank all of you who participated! Using random.org, I entered all of your names into a cyber hat (well, I numbered you based on when you entered and then entered you in random.org...you get the idea...)

And...


The winner of the ARC of Lips of Velvet is...

CAROLYN!!

Carolyn, I will email your ARC over to you today!

And...

Drumroll please...

The winner of the $20 Amazon giftcard is...

AMI!

I will email you your giftcard later today!

Congrats to you both and thanks everyone for entering :)

And...since I have another release coming up in another month...

Keep your eye out for more chances to win! And if you didn't win Lips of Velvet, please remember you can pick up a copy from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, All Romance Ebooks or Bookstrand!

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment