Thursday, July 23, 2009

Odd Stuff Has A Contract Offer!

July 2, 2009 - Thursday
Odd Stuff has a contract offer!!! Current mood: triumphant Category: Writing and Poetry
I am so stupid happy. Ashton and I danced around the livingroom and then I threw up a little and cried a little. And then I called about a hundred people who spent about a hundred hours each reading Odd Stuff in all of her stages of growth. But what it all boils down to is finally, after questioning my sanity, my ability, I get this, only slightly modified for blogsake, letter for my trouble:
Hi Virginia,
Thank you for your recent submission. Blankety Blank Publishing House would like to offer a contract for the manuscript, Odd Stuff. If the work is still available and you would like to move forward, please respond to me with your legal name, pen name and full snail mail address and we will begin contract discussions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We look forward to working with you.(insert many hysterical giggles here)

No comments:

Post a Comment