Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First event!!


I've managed to stay pretty hermity in the writing world, never meeting anyone face to face and doing all my business online for years now.

It all changes Friday.

Yup, I am headed to Cincinnati to stay in a lovely hotel and meet people like Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lori Foster, Jill Shavis, Wendi Zwaduk...

The list is insanely long as to who all will be there.

And ME!!

I plan on going completely fangirl for two days straight. Maybe I will remember to give out a couple business cards but this trip should be a blast. Glancing over the event list has me dancing in happiness. To prepare...I had my rainbow colors put back in.

*fluffs hair*

Feeling more spunky already.

I'm bringing along cover art magnets of all my upcoming/current releases so if you want a magnet, catch up with me at the event. I'm happy to give you one, while they last.

Okay, pics and such to follow. Probably not till I come home but...

Off to visit Lori Foster!

Happy Writing!

1 comment: