Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What is coming...


Okay, I figured my cyber-social-calender is getting full enough that I am having a hard time keeping track of it so I should share it with you all so you know where to look for me.

For starters, I will be guest blogging over at Long and Short Reviews here on May 10th at noon. (That is Thursday, for those of you who don't want to look it up.)

Aside from that, I have the Friday Fireworks event coming up on May 25th. Friday Fireworks is a blog hop and there will not only be book giveaways as you hop through the blogs but a grand prize that will put your hearts on FIRE. And that is all I am saying about that one for now...but you can look at the pretty widget somewhere over there------------------->

Then, to ring in the official start of summer, I'm taking part in an event with Night Owl Reviews called the Summer Fun Web Hunt starting on June first. There are LOADS of prizes for that one and you can click over there somewhere-------------------------> to get more details about that one.

Coffee Time Romance/The Romance Studio are celebrating their anniversary in a couple days so starting on May 12th, you can all ask questions of the editors of Champagne Books (yes, that means me, too) and lots of other fun stuff over at the forums. Click the little Coffee Time celebration picture to find out more about that one.

So...other than book releases, that is all I can remember right now. I may edit this and add more but for now...yep, busy month and lots of fun stuff coming. Lots of chances to win prizes like giftcards and...more. ;)

Hope to see you guys there. For now, g'night and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment