Sunday, January 18, 2015

#Update 2015

¸.•*(¸.•*´`*•.¸)`*•. Virginia Nelson Update ¸.•*(¸.•*´`*•.¸)`*•.
  • Completed edits for Odd Wolf (Odd #3)
  • Began edits for Calling Caralisa (Bond of Three #2)
  • Rumpling Riley (m/m) is currently in production for audiobook
  • Odd Stuff (Odd #1) is currently in production for audiobook.
  • Slated for release dates on a bunch of titles for part of 2015:
Jan 30    Odd Wolf (Odd #3) - Under a Wolf Moon

Feb         Super Seekrit Thing 

Mar 17  Back In Time (Set-Up Series, Fated Desires)
Mar 18  Calling Caralisa (Bond of Three #2, Ellora's Cave)


Apr 17   Wolf on a Leash (Black Hills Wolves, Decadent)
Apr        Riding Ripley (Bond of Three #3, Ellora's Cave)
Apr 21   Forever Devoted (Tempting Signs-Taurus, Fated Desires)


May       Fighting for Fiona (Bond of Three #4, Ellora's Cave)
May       Super Seekrit Thing 


Jun        Super Seekrit Thing 




  • Attended launch party for the debut of the Black Hills Wolves and the first story by Rebecca Royce. Gave things away.
  • Attended New Year Bash for Fated Desires Publishing. Gave things away.
  • Filled up the blog, so we'll have new posts (and a lot of guest authors) for all of January and most of February (keeping some slots open for the surprise in Feb...)
  • Explored some previously unexplored territory and will share more of that soon...
  • Completed So. Many. Edits. I've been blessed to work with some of the best voices in the industry and am feeling a bit like a proud auntie. They aren't my book babies, but I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of them as they release this year!
  • I'm officially a senior! I'm slated to graduate in December from Kent State, so I can add these letters after my name when I have both degrees:    
Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.)  Bachelor of Arts in English (B.A.E.)
  • Spring 2015 classes: Spanish 2, The Great American Road Novel, and Literature in English 1 (because somehow I forgot to do that one along the way...Eh.)
  • Have not got my nails or hair done in ages, so will likely take out some time for both in the near future. Yes, this bugs me, so it made the list.
So, yeah...that's a quick and dirty summary for those who have asked what I've been up to. How goes your 2015 so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment