Friday, January 4, 2013

A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words... well, Five Thousand Anyway ~Guest author Megan Slayer



A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words... well, Five Thousand Anyway ~Megan Slayer

I want to thank Virginia for having me here today. I love hanging out at her blog. So much fun.
The title of this post has to do with a picture and words. Yes, I know, it’s been said a lot. How is the picture worth five thousand words? Well, give or take, that’s about how long Show Me happens to be. And yes, it was based on a photograph.
I had this pair of characters in my head that sort of wanted to come out, but hadn’t actually said so. I’m a very visual person and I love to trip the blog fantastic looking for cool photographs. Why? They spark my imagination. In this case, they sparked the characters, too. 
Picture this: the woman is nude, save for a pair of panties, hands and breasts pressed against the cool window glass that overlooks downtown. The lights of the city twinkle below her and the light from a spotlight shimmers behind her. She’s on display for the whole world.
I couldn’t look away. Neither could Calen or Elisha. That’s when they started talking. The picture was a directive, or rather, a challenge to her. Stand there, presenting herself and wait for him. Could she do it? You’ll have to read on to know the rest, but I assure you, there’s some white hot BDSM play in there as well. So they told me what they wanted to do and I wrote it. I won’t say how long it took me, but the story flowed very well.
I hope you’re willing to indulge in Show Me. Should be worth your while, but do grab a glass of something cool to drink. This one sizzles.
~ Megan
Show Me by Megan Slayer
BIN: 06148-01974
Word Count: 5K
Page Count: 19
Price: $1.99
Release Date: January 2013
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: Marteeka Karland
Copy Editor: Pat Sager
Line Editor: Lacey Savage
Genres: Erotic Short Story, BDSM, Voyeurism

She's on display for all the world to see.
Calen's issued a challenge - her naked before the wall of windows in their fifth floor apartment. Accepting his terms could mean relinquishing her heart. Will Elisha please her master or walk away forever?



More about Megan:
When she's not writing the stories in her head, Megan Slayer can be found luxuriating in her hot tub with her two vampire Cabana boys, Luke and Jeremy. She has the tendency to run a tad too far with her muse, so she has to hide in the head of her alter ego, but the boys don't seem to mind.
When she’s not obsessing over her whip collection, she can be found picking up her kidlet from school. She enjoys writing in all genres, but writing about men in love suits her fancy best.
Currently hanging out every Wednesday and Friday at the Menagerie Authors site, hunting Hotties for the Saturday posts, and working on the next great story brewing in her head! 

The cabana boys are willing to serve, unless she needs them. She always need them. So be nice to Javier or he will bite--on command.
She also masquerades under the name Wendi Zwaduk and is published through Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books, and Total-E-Bound Publishing.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me! Love hanging out with my friends! ((Hugs)) to Virg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming by! *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete