Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Release!! Odd Stuff Available Now!

My first book ever published.
 
My first paranormal series project.
 
My first time that any one really believed my writing might have value other than amusing me...
 
Odd Stuff was a lot of things to me when I wrote it and still holds a special place in my heart because of all of that.  I'm glad to say it's been rereleased and is now available for you all to enjoy.  For readers who fell in love with these characters so long ago, thanks for believing in me.  For those who haven't read it yet...

Well, what are you waiting for?  Go grab your copy today!
 

Blurb:

Janie Smith tumbles through the paranormal world making mistakes and not keeping her sharp tongue in check. Pretending to be normal is what she has spent her whole life perfecting. But when her best friend, a witch named Mia, gets tangled in a murder investigation, Janie tries to stick to her guns and solve it without any “extra” help, be it supernatural or sexual. The hitch is that Mia is suspected to have murdered a vampire...and how do you prove you haven't killed someone who has no pulse?

What are the reviewers saying?

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and would love to read more about Janie and her friends. Bitten By Books
 
Odd Stuff is hilarious. This story is fast paced, laugh out loud entertainment. Night Owl Reviews (top pick)
All in all, a don't-put-it down read that will have you smiling and giggling for Janie's inner thoughts are priceless. A must read for anyone who is a fan of the paranormal. Happily Ever After Reviews
 
The humor alone is worth buying this book. I laughed so hard in places that I had tears running down my face. Coffee Time Romance
Virginia Nelson's story is an absolute delight. I highly recommend it to readers who revel in stories filled with magic, secrets and fascinating characters imbued with powers that can only be imagined. The Romance Studio
 

Find it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment