Saturday, October 1, 2011

Winner!!!


I am closing the contest a few hours late because... Well, to be honest, last night at midnight my eyes were burning from staring at a computer and making a blog was down towards the bottom of the list of things I wanted to do...

But thanks to random.org, we have a winner...

Congratulations, Anna!!

Now, I just have to dig around, find your email and figure out which book you want free...

Thanks to everyone for playing and hope you enjoy your free book, Anna!

*You can't hear it but there is some happy music playing and confetti is getting tossed in your honor... And since it is just after 8am our time on a Saturday morning, I am chugging coffee and waiting for muffins to cook and hoping the kids sleep just a LITTLE longer... In your honor!!! Whooooooo!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment