Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Release : Claimed by the Alpha


Claimed by the Alpha
by Saranna DeWylde
Harlequin Nocturne Cravings
Buy Links
As Alpha of the Alphas, it's Luka Stanislav's duty to hunt down and eliminate rogue werewolves that have been turned into zombies by an insidious virus. His task becomes infinitely more difficult when alluring Guild officer Marijka Zolinski arrives to investigate the death of her partner.

An irresistible wave of desire draws him to Marijka, and their overwhelming passion signals that Luka has found his true mate at last. But gypsy blood flows hot in her veins—and a bond between wolf and gypsy can never be. Still, after one night of ecstasy, Luka can't stop thinking of claiming Marijka as his own….
 
Virg's Thoughts: Although I'm a rabid DeWylde fan and will admit that openly, this book and series sizzled right off my screen. Luka is the perfect combination of strong, dominant alpha and redeemable, tender hero. Marijka is a strong, independent female who goes toe to toe with Luka, demanding satisfaction in more way than one. This book left me intrigued, satisfied, wiping steam from my eye glasses and excited to read more. I fully endorse it and if you pick up a copy, come chat with me in the comments section because I've been DYING to talk about how fantastic it is!! Available now, buy links above.

1 comment: