Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert... For the painfully thin and somewhat transparent...


I have been reading The Near Witch (by Victoria Schwab) lately (among other things...) and so far I love this book. The storytelling is beautifully wrought, the main character is witty and strong, the plot and fairytale created within the book are brilliant.

So since I can't review it yet (I haven't finished it) I figured I would share a recipe that would help fatten up one of the scrawnier characters in the story. The Stranger is a wisp of a boy and Lexi's mom is a baker, so I figure the idea of fattening him up has to have trickled through her mind at some point or another...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/ice-cream-sandwich-desserts/detail.aspx

And if you are interested in the book, you can find it here.

2 comments: