Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Spotlight on...Wendi Zwaduk! Check out her 1NS!

One More Night $2.99
Buy it Now!
A 1Night Stand Story


Three years ago, Jenna ran away from what should have been the best night of her life. Letting her fear and shame get in the way of true happiness has haunted her ever since. It’s time to move on and put the past behind her. A date through the 1Night Stand service is the perfect opportunity to start living life again.

When the love of his life slipped through his fingers, Drake hated to let her go. A near-death accident prevented him from going after her. But after three years of recovery and waiting, he’s ready to take back what’s his, and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep her from running again.

Can Madame Eve work a miracle or will love lose out to pride and fear?


Genre: Erotic romance, contemporary, BDSM


Want to know more about Wendi Zwaduk? Here you go:
I always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently hold a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.
I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. If you like my work, tell your friends and email me. I love hearing from readers!
 
Author Website
Blog
Twitter
@WendiZwaduk
Facebook
Other Sites
Excerpt:
“You bring out the bad girl in me. I forgot how much I liked it.”
If he shoved her panties to the side, she’d let him grope her there in the reception room. He resisted the urge to go too far and moved her dress to repair her modesty. “You’re good at being bad.” With the pads of his fingers, he stroked down the length of her leg and caressed her ankle. The crimson polish on her toes glittered in the fluorescent light. “You always did like bare feet.”
Her voice dropped to the husky purr he hadn’t heard in a long time. “My stilettos pinched my toes. Bare is more comfortable.”
“I’m glad you came back.” The old feelings welled in his brain, reminding him how he hadn’t stopped loving her. Ever. “You aren’t the same girl who walked out of here three years ago. Not really. I want to discover all the ways you’ve grown.”
“You’ve changed, too.” The husky tone of her voice trailed up his spine. Jenna traced the line of his lapel with her finger. “More poetic, less gruff. And you shaved.” For the first time since she’d set foot on the tarmac, she smiled. “I like the changes. They work on you.” She murmured in his ear, “I wouldn’t have stopped you if you kept going.”

No comments:

Post a Comment