Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Local Event - Free and Open to the pubic!! #signing #Event #books #MeetTheAuthor #Goodies #free

What : Ashtabula County District Library Third Mondays Author Series Signing and event 

When : January 18th, 2016 6pm 

Where: 335 West 44th Street Ashtabula

Ohio Event Registration: 


The event is free and open to the public. I plan to have goodies available for everyone to take home and will also be selling books (and happy to sign for you!) I'll have a questions and answers period, so feel free to ask me whatever. If I don't know the answer, maybe I'll even make something up. ;)

I really hope to see you there!

 Some of the things I will have with me...








2 comments:

  1. Love you but there is NO way I am going to Ohio in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, can't say as I blame you there!

    ReplyDelete